Are you going to prepare some pancakes for your family? — Well, frankly speaking, it wouldn’t be as difficult, as it might seem at the sight if you follow our recipe. Nowadays there are many different recipes, but this one will will really surprise you.
You will be delighted actually. Delicate pancakes, complemented by red fish is a combination from which you won’t refuse.
For the preparation of pancakes on kefir with red fish, you can use chum salmon, salmon or trout. It is up to you to decide.
What products to take
- 1 tbsp — salt;
- 300 g — slightly salted fish;
- 2 tbsp. — sugar;
- 1 liter — low-fat kefir;
- 300 g sour cream;
- 6 tbsp. — vegetable refined oil;
- 4 eggs;
- 20 tbsp. — flour;
- 5 g — sea salt;
- for frying — melted butter.
Begin to cook
- To the kefir add salt and stir the ingredients carefully.
- Whisk eggs with sugar, then mix with kefir.
- Begin to pour the flour inside and do it gradually. The dough should be kneaded thoroughly without any lumps.
- Finally, pour the oil inside and mix everything again.
- We heat the melted butter on a frying pan and fry thin pancakes on it.
- Fold the pancakes in half.
- Then fold again creating the so-called triangles.
- Spread a little sour cream and a slice of red fish on the top.
It turned out to be very tasty pancakes, which will go to «hurray» with sour cream and fish. Cook delicious and eat merrily! Enjoy your meal.