Very tasty chicken breasts can be cooked quickly and as simply as it is possible. Chicken breasts with bacon and goat cheese will become the undisputed favorite of any festive table.
The dish smells of Italian herbs, the flavor of which literally starts to arouse appetite. You can serve the dish as a second course and as a delicious snack as well.
What products to take
- 2 tbsp. olive oil;
- 8 chicken breasts;
- 200 g — goat cheese;
- 300 g — smoked bacon;
- ½ bunch — green onions;
- 4-5 cloves of garlic;
- to taste — Italian spices;
- ground pepper.
Begin to cook
- We peel the cloves of garlic.
- We grind them in a mortar with the addition of Italian spices.
- Chop the green onions.
- To garlic it is necessary to add onions together with goat cheese. Don’t forget to season everything with black pepper and salt.
- All should be mixed into a homogeneous mass.
- We wash chicken breasts. Dry them and make incisions on the sides. They should resemble pockets.
- Slightly beat them off, then stuff with cooked filling.
- Bacon is cut into plates. Wrap the chicken breasts with it.
- Arrange everything on an oiled baking sheet.
- We pour top with vegetable oil and sprinkle everything with black pepper.
- We put the dish into the oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for half an hour.
It turned out to be an incredibly beautiful and tasty dish of simple cooking. Cook with us, because it’s tasty and simple! Enjoy!