If you have decided to cook something delicious and at the same time original, then you will like this recipe for chicken cutlets with cheese and ham.
Cutlets turn out to be amazing. They are just the things you need for the holiday!
What products to take
- 2 eggs;
- 600 g — minced meat (chicken);
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- 2 onions;
- 3 slices of white bread or a loaf;
- to taste — ham;
- 150 g — hard cheese;
- for crumbling — bread crumbs;
- to taste — spices;
- for frying — refined vegetable oil.
Begin to cook
- Sliced bread is soaked in water, then the liquid should be squeezed.
- Cut the cheese into pieces.
- Grate garlic and onion on a small grater.
- We add bread to the stuffing. Also we should add their eggs, onion and garlic. Season everything with various spices and salt.
- Thoroughly mix everything, beating the minced meat on the surface in order to get dense.
- Which wet hands we take the necessary amount of minced meat and flat it.
- Place slices of cheese on slices of ham, put it on a flat cake of minced meat and then form cutlets.
- We heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Cutlets are crumbled in breadcrumbs and fried on moderate fire from each side until they are prepared.
Serve these cutlets in hot condition. If you have prepared them beforehand, then simply hot them in the microwave before serving. Enjoy your meal!