These meatballs are considered to be a real wand-a help for busy housewives. They can be baked in advance, and then only warm in sauce. And if you find 1 hour at the weekend and make many of them, you can freeze some without any difficulties.
List of required products:
- 450 g chicken breast fillet;
- 1 egg;
- 2 pieces of whole grain bread;
- 1 tsp. Chili flakes or ground red pepper to taste;
- 6 feathers of green onion;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- 3/4 tbsp. salt;
- 2 cm of ginger root;
- 3 tbsp. honey;
- 3 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar;
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce;
- 1 tbsp. of sesame seeds;
- 5 sprigs of cilantro;
Begin to cook
- Cut the chicken fillet and put it through a meat grinder. Finely chop the green onions. Peel the garlic and finely chop it. Crumble the bread.
- Into a large bowl put the minced meat, egg, bread crumbs, chili flakes, green onions, garlic and salt. Stir everything well and leave for 15 minutes.
- In a dry frying pan fry sesame until it becomes golden brown. As a rule you will need not more than 2 minutes. Pour onto a plate.
- Preheat the oven up to 175 ° C. Wet your hands in the water and roll from the minced meat some balls, the size of which is not larger than a walnut. Cover the baking sheet with parchment and lay meatballs on it. Put into the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, until they are cooked. Put the ready-made meatballs into a frying pan.
- Rub ginger on a fine grater. In a small bowl, mix honey, vinegar, ginger and soy sauce. Pour the meatballs with sauce and put on medium fire. Roast the meatballs by shaking the frying pan until the sauce evaporates. As a rule, it takes about 5 minutes. Remove the frying pan from the fire, sprinkle the meatballs with sesame seeds and cilantro leaves. Serve hot or completely cool.