In the world traditional cuisines there are a plenty of amazing recipes. Some delicious dishes are prepared from by-products, and nowadays they are cooked and appreciated even in high class restaurants. Today we will teach you how to cook one of these dishes. Meet chicken stomachs in a milk sauce.
The stomachs prepared in accordance with this recipe are going out to be incredibly tender and very nourishing. You can serve them to any side dishes you like. Preparation is minimal indeed, so the dish will become a real magic wand for you.
What products to take
- 1 medium carrot;
- 1 kg chicken stomachs;
- 200 ml of milk;
- 300 g butter;
- 4 tbsp. — sour cream;
- 8 tbsp. — mayonnaise;
- to taste — spices;
Begin to cook
- Thoroughly and carefully wash the stomachs under running water.
- We bring the water to a boil condition, add salt and cook on a moderate fire until the stomachs will be prepared completely.
- We warm up the oil on the frying pan.
- We rub the carrot on a grater and fry in oil until it gets soft condition.
- To the milk we add spices to taste, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Whisk the ingredients a homogeneous mass. Pour everything to a carrot and mix carefully.
- We put the stomachs inside immediately and salt them if it is necessary.
- Cover with a lid, stew on minimum heat for 20 minutes.
It turns out to be incredibly delicious! Many people, having tried such a dish, at first even do not understand that these are ordinary chicken stomachs. Try them and you will see! Bon appétit!