- 4 Chicken breasts
- ½ cup Apricot jam
- 3 Tbsp Wholegrain mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Heat the oven to 200C.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan, add a little oil and pan fry chicken breasts for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, to brown. Transfer to an oven pan.
- Place apricot jam, mustard, Worchestershire sauce and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Spread mixture over chicken breasts and bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with a few slices of baked potato and asparagus, with a touch of parsley to finish off your dish.