Chicken is grilled to perfection with a spicy peach glaze and then topped off with a fresh peach salsa in this Chipotle-Peach Glazed Grilled Chicken Breast. Summer! It’s the time for peaches, kids running through the neighborhood, and backyard barbecues.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 peach peeled
- 1 chipotle in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 peaches peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
How To Prepare
Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
Combine salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in a small bowl. Season chicken breasts on all sides with the mixture.
In a food processor, puree peach, chipotle, and lemon juice to make a glaze. Set aside.
Make the relish by combining diced peaches, bell peppers, onion, and cilantro in a bowl. Spoon a tablespoon of the glaze over and toss. Set aside.
Grill the chicken for 6 to 8 minutes per side, brushing with the glaze every two minutes. Cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Serve chicken hot topped with peach relish.