Today we will cook not ordinary chops, but rather their festive version: very beautiful and tasty.
Meat in cutlets turns out to be very delicate, it literally melts in your mouth: chopped chicken fillet is just perfect for this dish. And for the filling it is just a miracle. The first filling is quite traditional: tomatoes, corn and greens. But we have been worrying a bit for the second one. But our guests were really delighted: grapes and cheese are perfectly combined with tender chicken meat.
List of required products:
- two large chicken breasts (4 fillets);
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- 150 milliliters of natural yogurt;
- two tablespoons of starch;
- salt and black ground pepper — to your own taste;
- vegetable oil for cutlets frying.
For the first filling
- one fresh tomato;
- 2 tablespoons of canned corn;
- half a bunch of green onion.
For the second filling
- 50 grams of sweet and sour grapes (small and without pits);
- 70 grams of suluguni cheese (or any other).
Begin to cook
- Chicken breasts are washed, we remove fillets (or you can buy already prepared ones), cut into small cubes and add them to a bowl.
- Minced meat is salted and peppered to taste, two chicken eggs are beaten and natural yogurt (about 5 tablespoons) is added. Yogurt can be replaced with sour cream, kefir or mayonnaise.
- Here is small tip for you. Delicious, thick and healthy yogurt can be prepared on your own, at home.
- Finally, add two tablespoons with a slide of potato or cornstarch. Stir thoroughly until complete homogeneity, send to the fridge for one hour. If you are absolutely short of time, then you can fry immediately.
- While the minced meat is in the fridge, we will prepare everything for the filling.
- A bunch of green onions are washed, shake off excess moisture, finely cut with a knife.
- Drain all the liquid from canned corn and put two tablespoons of it into a separate bowl.
- We chop one ripe red tomato with very small cubes.
- Suluguni cheese (you can use any other, it really doesn’t matter) is cut into small cubes.
- Small grapes without pits are washed and put in a separate bowl.
- After an hour, minced meat is taken from the fridge and divided in halves: we lay it out in two different bowls, as we will prepare cutlets with two different fillings.
- Into the first bowl with minced meat, add chopped green onions, corn and tomatoes.
- Into the second bowl we send grapes and cheese.
- Minced meat in both bowls is mixed thoroughly.
- Frying pan is heated. Pour a little vegetable oil and put a spoon minced meat. Fry like ordinary pancakes.
- In order to have very beautiful dish, it would be better to use small rings (for eggs as well as for serving). We put the ring on the frying pan and pour the dough into it.
- Fry the cutlets from both sides on medium heat to a ruddy crust appearance.
- We serve beautiful cutlets on the table and surprise the guests.