If you have never tried this dish, you have missed a lot. The chicken meat perfectly combines with the sweet flesh of a banana, and the sourness of champagne gives this dish definite refinement.
It will be really great for a festive table. You will be able to surprise your guests. This is for sure. And it is possible to cook it quite simple, that you will certainly be pleased.
List of required products:
- 600 g chicken fillet;
- 200 ml cream;
- 1 banana;
- 1 teaspoon of flour;
- 100 gr of cheese (hard);
- 100 gr of bacon (smoked);
- 50 ml of champagne;
Begin to cook
- First of all we prepare fillets. Wash, dry with a paper towel and cut into small pieces.
- We cut bacon into squares and send it to a dry frying pan, preheated in advance. Fry from all sides.
- We clean the banana and, with the help of a blender, whisk it together with cream and flour.
- We rub the cheese with a grater on a fine fraction and send it to the banana mixture.
- We pour the champagne there and mix well.
- Cover with oil our baking tray. We take a piece of fillet, dip it in our batter and put it into the mold. Do the same with all the meat.
- Sprinkle with fried bacon and pour the remaining banana mixture over.
- Preheat the oven up to 180-200 degrees and send our dish there for a quarter of an hour.