It perfectly fits to the festive table. Puff pastry pouches stuffed with chicken, mashed potatoes and mushrooms. All the juiciness of meat and fillings is stored in the bag. This is a very tasty and interesting dish.
List of ingredients:
• puff pastry — 500 gr
• chicken drumstick — 6 pcs or 600 grams
• mushrooms — 300 gr
• potatoes — 700 gr
• onion — 150 gr
• milk — 50 ml
• butter — 30 gr
• salt and ground black pepper
• vegetable oil
1. Clean potatoes and cook in salted water. Clean onions and mushrooms, and chop finely chopped.
2. Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil and fry onion. Then add the same mushrooms and fry for a quarter of an hour before the liquid evaporates.
3. Add salt and pepper to chicken drumsticks and fry in a separate frying pan with vegetable oil for about 25 minutes.
4. Rub potatoes, add butter. Then pour in the milk, ripen the salt and mix thoroughly. Then combine with mushrooms and cool.
5. On the working surface, roll the dough 3 mm thick and cut out the rectangle. From it we make squares of 15 * 15 cm. In the middle of each put 2-3 tablespoons of filling. And put a shin on it. Get the edge of the dough and tie it with a string, but not tight.
6. Take the pan and distribute parchment paper on it and lubricate it with vegetable oil. Then put the prepared bags on it. Turn the bones with foil, so that they do not burn.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place the baking sheet for 20 minutes.