These chickens on the grill have a completely unique oriental flavor. The taste of meat is not mixed with the aromas of spicy paste, remaining pure and saturated.
List of required products
- 4 gutted chicken weighing 500 grams each;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 3-4 cm of fresh ginger root;
- 1 small hot red chili pepper;
- 2 thick stems of green onions (only white part);
- 3 tbsp. of dark soy sauce;
- 4 tbsp. unrefined peanut butter;
- salt, freshly ground black pepper.
Begin to cook
- For the marinade chop garlic, ginger, a white portion of green onion and chili. Depending on your preferences to spicy dishes the seeds of chili can be taken out or left inside. Put all these ingredients in a mortar and smash into a homogeneous mass, pouring closer to the process end 1 tbsp. oil. Add soy sauce and a couple of spoons of warm water, stir everything carefully.
- With the help of a very sharp knife, cut the chicken breasts along and open as a book. Cover the chickens on all sides with marinade, pour the remaining marinade, close and put into the fridge for 30-40 minutes. Periodically turn the chickens so that they are soaked better.
- Switch on the grill or barbecue: the coals should have white ashes.
- Take the chicken out of the marinade, which should be saved, season with salt and pepper. Place on a grate and fry, often turning over and using a culinary brush to grease them with marinade until they are ready. As a rule, it takes about 30 minutes. They are considered to be ready, when a transparent juice flows out. In order to choose it, cut the meat with a knife or fork.
Tip from experienced cooks
Prepare to such chickens some long-grain rice. We recommend you to take basmati or jasmine. Separately put on the table spicy greens (coriander, green onions), soy sauce and some hot and sour chili sauce