Chicken curry is a spicy dish from Indian cuisine. It has won love and appreciation among consumers far from the territorial homeland. This is due to the amazing taste characteristics and indescribable flavor of the food, which can not leave anyone indifferent.
Indian curry chicken is prepared on the basis of coconut milk or as in this case natural yogurt without additives. Density of the dish can be adjusted by adding more or less water, and the spiciness — by the amount of pepper. After spending for about an hour in the kitchen, you can make a substantial dish for six people.
What products to take:
- chicken legs or thighs — 12 items;
- canned tomatoes — 250 g;
- ginger — 1,5 tsp.;
- garlic — 1,5 heads;
- onions — 2 items;
- water — 1-3 cups;
- seasoning curry — 3 tbsp. spoons;
- bay leaves — 2 items;
- yoghurt — 350 g;
- vegetable oil — 150 ml;
- salt, black pepper and cayenne — to taste;
Begin to cook
- Prepared chicken is mixed with two spoons of yogurt. After that add ½ spoonful of ginger and three grated garlic cloves. Stir everything. Let is soak and brown on all sides.
- To the onions, fried in the vegetable oil, it is necessary to add garlic and ginger. Add curry, all spices, tomatoes, and after 3 minutes yogurt.
- Stew the components before the oil separating. Then pour some water inside, pour the ruddy chicken, add the contents and stew until the meat is ready.