- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 3 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 14oz can diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 cup finely chopped spinach
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen cheese tortellini*
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned, 2-3 minutes.
- Add thyme, basil, oregano and garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, spinach, roasted red peppers — stir and cook 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together broth and corn starch. Add to the pan with the milk and tortellini and cook over medium heat until thickened and tortellini is warmed through — about 4-5 minutes. Stir in cheese.