Here is a recipe for an excellent dish, which is suitable both for serving with your favorite side dish and for an appetizer. It`s very easy to prepare. It looks great both on the everyday and on the festive table. Be sure to please your relatives with such a delicacy.
List of ingredients
- Tomatoes — 2 pieces
- Hard cheese — 150-200 grams
- Pepper — to your taste
- Onion — 1 pc
- Garlic — 2-3 cloves
- Greenery (to decorate the dish)
- Salt — to your taste
- Chicken fillet — 3 pieces
- Sunflower oil (to lubricate the mold)
- Chicken eggs — 2 pieces
- Mayonnaise or sour cream — 3 tablespoons
- Potatoes (medium sized) — 6 pieces
- Wash the chicken fillet thoroughly. Cut it into small pieces. Put the meat in a deep bowl and pour in some milk. Let it stand for about 1-1.5 hours. Thanks to this action, the loin meat will be much softer.
- While the meat is soaking, get ready to cook it. For this purpose use food foil. Cut a large piece of foil and fold it in several layers. Now take a 1-liter jar and put it on top bottom up. Next, put the folded foil on it. Bend the foil edge to the jar and remove it.
- Now it is time to slice all potatoes into thin rings.
- Using sunflower oil, lubricate each mold. And put cut potatoes in each of them. Add pepper and salt slightly.
- Take the onions and peel them. The onions should be washed and cut into half rings. Put them over the potatoes in the molds.
- Then again proceed to the chicken meat. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Prepare the fill. Take a deep bowl and beat 2 eggs into it. Pour in mayonnaise to them. Now whip well. Pour the chicken fillet with prepared filling. Take about 2 tablespoons for one serving.
- Slice the tomatoes into circles and put one on each meat in each mold.
- Next chop the garlic and grate the hard cheese, sprinkle the meat with them.
- Place the molds in the oven, turned on 180 degrees. Roast the dish for about 20 minutes.