- 3 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 pound carrots trimmed and sliced into 1″ thick slices
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the chicken to the center of the cookie sheet.
- Add the vegetables around it in an even, single layer.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is browned and the vegetables are browned and crisp.