Chicken drumsticks are ideal for a one-tray-bake dish. Just pop all your ingredients in an oven tray, with the right amount of spice and lemon juice and your easy meal will be ready in the next hour. Works well for busy moms with fussy little eaters!
- 10-12 chicken drumsticks/ thighs
- 5 sausages (boerwors or any of your choice)
- Whole red, yellow and green peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 5 regular sized potatoes, halved (peeling is optional)
- Oil for baking
- 4 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Mixed spice
- 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- Preheat the oven. Line your baking tray with aluminum foil (for easy cleaning after baking).
- Wash and dry the chicken pieces and salt them.
- Place all your ingredients on the baking tray and spice them. Pour the lemon juice and oil over and toss all ingredients together.
- Place in oven and leave to bake for 50 minutes, or until cooked.