- 500 g chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- Soya sauce
- 1/2tsp sweet chili
- 5 chilies, sliced
- Olive oil for frying
- A packet of rice noodles
- 3 loves garlic, crushed
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 3 heads of mushroom, sliced
- Organic spinarch
- Carrots, chopped
- Cabbage, chopped
- Let chicken marinade for about 30 minutes. Drain marinade and set it aside.
- In a skillet, heat oil and fry the chicken strips until golden. Remove them and set aside in a bowl.
- In the same skillet,cook the rest of your marinade, over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Prepare your rice noodles,while the marinade cooks.
- Clean out the skillet add more oil and some crushed garlic, onion, mushrooms, broccoli, organic spinarch, carrot and cabbage (one at a time).
- Add the chicken and marinade to the veggies while they simmer. Then add the noodles and mix well, and serve.