This chicken teriyaki tastes like it came from a restaurant but is so easy to make at home. It’s healthy, quick and kid friendly!
Cooking time: 10minutes
- chicken breast x2 portions (cut into chunks or strips)
- Peppers (assorted options)
- Onion x1/2
- Carrot x1
- Mushrrom (5-6 heads)
- Garlic x4 cloves
- Teriyaki sauce (homemade or store bought)
- Sugar (x3tbs)/ honey x3
- Black pepper
- Chili powder
- Salt (enough to taste)
- Sesame seeds (optional)
How To Prepare
- Slice all your vegetables and leave them in a bowl.
- Cut the chicken into strips or chunks. Fry them until browned.
- Add your assortment of vegetables and fry for a few minutes.
- Mix the teriyaki sauce, sugar/honey and spices. Pour into stir fry.
- Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes/ or until vegetables are cooked and sauce is thickened.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds if desired.