Do you want to cook something really unusual? For example, a dish from the Southeast Asian cuisine? Try to cook chicken in Thai manner! Moreover, we would like to mention the recipe is quite simple, the dish is prepared quickly, that is why it can be rather suitable for contemporary people, who are always busy.
In addition, the set of ingredients is always in everyone’s fridge. Even if you have never been to Thailand, in such a way you can meet the traditions of these friendly people.
Thai cuisine is distinguished by a combination of different tastes: from sour and salty to sweet and spicy. This is its main feature. If you do not have any ingredient, you can safely replace it with another one. This fact will only give the dish a different flavor. You can also experiment with spices. So, we are beginning to cook the chicken in Thai manner.
What products to take:
- chicken fillet — 500 gr;
- Bulgarian sweet pepper — 1 item;
- onion — 2-3 items;
- vegetable oil (sunflower or olive oil) — 2-3 tbsp.;
- soy sauce — 4-5 tbsp;
- flour — 1 tbsp.;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- curry and pepper black ground — 0,5 tsp.;
- honey — 1 tbsp.
Begin to cook
- Chicken fillet is washed and dried with a towel.
- We cut it into thin and long slices.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the chicken fillet and fry it, turning it over from time to time, for 3-4 minutes.
- Fry the meat until it turns white.You don’t need to cover the dish.
- We put the fried fillets on a plate together with the created juice.
- On the same frying pan fry onions and peppers, after cutting the onions into semi-rings, and pepper — with straw.
- Finely chop garlic or crush this garlic, mix with soy sauce, curry, pepper and flour.
- Honey should be melted in a microwave and after that added to the mixture.
- Thoroughly mix everything again.
- Add fillet and sauce to the fried vegetables. After that stew for 7-9 minutes until thick consistency.
- If the liquid is not enough, add half a cup of water.
- In the end, we add salt to taste, if it is necessary, of course.
The Thai chicken is ready! The dish is laid out on pre-cooked rice and decorated with finely chopped herbs or onions. Enjoy!