Today we have another surprise for you. This is a dish, having tried which you will come to admiration. The chicken is stewed in wine! To tell you the truth it is not easy to prepare it. When cooking we will use olives, honey, potatoes and other yummy things.
Such a chicken will become a real hit of the festive table and will cause everyone to admire with the exclamations.
What products to take
- 6 pcs. — chicken quarters;
- 4 tbsp. — honey;
- 10 potatoes of medium size;
- 2 tbsp — Balsamic vinegar;
- 5 heads of garlic;
- 100 g — butter;
- 5 cups — white dry wine;
- 2/3 cups — olives;
- 4 sprigs — thyme;
- to taste — favorite spices;
Begin to cook
- Thoroughly wash the chicken pieces and then dry them with a kitchen towel.
- Heat the oil in a deep stewing pan, put the pieces of chicken into it.
- Fry until a ruddy crust appearance. The product has to be half cooked. Then take the product out and put it on a plate.
- We peel potatoes, cut them into the pieces, which are large enough. Put them into a saucepan, where the chicken has been prepared before.
- In 10 minutes again put the quarters, but add twigs of thyme, olives and peeled garlic, as well. Season with spices and salt.
- Mix honey with wine and vinegar, pour into the deep stewing pan.
- After boiling, cover everything with a lid, stew for 40-45 minutes on a small fire.
Such a stewed chicken does not require any side dish. We recommend to serve it with sliced tomatoes or Bulgarian pepper. Enjoy your meal!