Chicken liver is a very useful product, but many housewives do not know how to cook it properly. If you cook everything by my recipe then you will get a delicious dish. You will like this delicate taste and appetizing looks.
List of required products:
- chicken liver — 600 grams;
- garlic — 3-4 cloves;
- greens — 1 beam;
- onions — 1 onion (about 250 grams);
- tomatoes — 2 large pieces (about 200 grams);
- hard cheese — 150 grams
Begin to cook
- First wash the onion and peel it. Finely chop it and fry it in a frying pan, previously put vegetable oil there and warming it up. Put the chicken liver slices to the onions. You can cut the liver into 2-3 pieces. Fry chicken liver with onions for 7-8 minutes.
- When the time runs out, remove the pan from the fire and replace the onions and liver on the baking tray. Spread the mixture evenly over the pan, add salt and pepper. Put tomatoes and grated cheese on top. The oven should be heated to 180 degrees, put baking tray with a dish in it. Bake the chicken liver until the cheese melts completely. Tasty chicken liver with tomatoes and cheese in Milanese style is ready for your festive table.