Warm salads are very delicious, but they must be served immediately, otherwise in the cold condition they are going to lose their special taste. In most cases these salads are prepared with meat products. Today we suggest you cook one of the very delicious variants: a warm salad with chicken and bacon.
The peculiar feature is that this salad has a perfectly balanced taste of all the ingredients, so it comes out to be delicious!
What products to take
- 2 tbsp. — mayonnaise;
- 1 bunch — salad;
- 1 tbsp. — lemon juice;
- 1 chicken fillet;
- 1 tbsp — soy sauce;
- 200 g bacon;
- 1 tbsp. — vegetable refined oil;
- 3 fresh tomatoes;
- to taste — spices;
Begin to cook
- Cut the chicken fillets onto the thin plates, season with favorite seasonings, a little salt and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- We heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, fry the chicken meat to a ruddy crust appearance.
- Bacon is also cut into plates. After that you should fry it, but do it in a dry frying pan. Then put everything onto napkins in order to remove the fat.
- We cut tomatoes into rings or half-rings of medium thickness.
- On a plate or a dish we arrange the washed lettuce leaves.
- In the first turn, we put chicken, then tomatoes, and slices of bacon on the top.
- Mix the lemon juice, soy sauce, mayonnaise and pour the salad on the top.
- Immediately we should serve the dish to the table.
Such a warm salad will not only bring variety to your menu, but will please everyone with its own taste. Enjoy!