From the very beginning we would like to mention that this dish is rather tasty, but this is not everything, because it is good for our health as well. Baked apples will become an excellent dessert for people, who are on a diet! Such a delicacy will be useful for everyone. Both kids and adults will definitely appreciate it. The another thing is that we will cook it in a special way. — It is amazingly delicious.
And it will be represented with apples, prepared in the oven together with nuts and dried fruits. Dried fruit amount in the recipe can be changed to your liking.
What products to take
- 1 lemon;
- 4 things. — large apples;
- 12-14 tbsp. — sugar;
- 12 dried apricots;
- 5-6 tbsp. — honey;
- 12 pcs. — prunes;
- 4 tbsp. — chopped walnuts;
- 4 tbsp. — raisins.
Begin to cook
- We wash apples, then cut them into two halves.
- Carefully remove the core from inside, leaving the walls of the pulp with a width of about 0.5-1 cm.
- Chop the dried fruits, pour rum, tea brewing, cognac or just boiled water.
- Drain the liquid, mix all the dried fruits with honey.
- The resulting mass should be use for filling the apples.
- Pour with lemon juice on top, then sprinkle with sugar.
- We cover the baking tray with baking paper, place the apples there.
- We put everything into the oven preheated up to 170 degrees, bake until they become soft. As a rule, for this purpose you will require about 30-35 minutes.
- We recommend to pour ready-made apples with sugar syrup. For this purpose boil 2 tablespoons of sugar in a small amount of water.
Such baked apples will diversify your table even when you are on diet and become a wonderful treat for the whole family!