We present to your attention an insanely delicious treat. Cheesecake consists of a thin sand cake and a banana filling. In 5 minutes after you put this dessert on the table, it will be gone.
List of ingredients
• 300 g cookies (melted milk)
• 300 gr curd
• 120 gr of granulated sugar
• 100 gr of sour cream
• 100 ml of water
• 80 gr of butter
• 20 g of gelatin
• 3-4 bananas
• chocolate for decoration
1. Using a blender, grind the cookies into small crumbs.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave oven.
3. Combine these two ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Take the split form and put the parchment paper. Spread the prepared mass. Using a spoon, compact it well. And we send it to the refrigerator.
5. Fill with cold water gelatin and leave for a while for swelling.
6. In the meantime, cut bananas into pieces.
7. In a separate container we combine cottage cheese, sour cream, bananas and granulated sugar. Whisk until smooth.
8. Gelatine is sent to the fire and heated until complete dissolution. Do not boil.
9. Then we connect it with the prepared curd mass.
10. Spread all this on the sand layer, distribute it evenly and send it back to the refrigerator.
11. When it is completely frozen, you can decorate with pieces of bananas and chocolate chips.
If you like cakes, and have no time for baking, you can try «Magic», the recipe is here