Any cheesecake is delicious in itself. And if you cook it with berries or fruits, it turns out a real confectionery masterpiece!
For example, cheesecake without baking with blueberries will not only surprise you with its magical taste. You will spend a minimum of time preparing it. You do not need an oven!
What products to take:
- 450 g — cream cheese;
- 200 g — cookies (sand, chocolate or other)
- 2 cups — fat cream;
- 100 g — softened oil;
- 200 g of sugar;
- 200 g — blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- to taste — lemon peel
Begin to cook
- Chop the cookies to the state of crumbs (in a food processor or with a confectionery rolling pin).
- Add the oil to the liver, mix it.
- We put the mass into a mold with a split bottom, we compact it and we make the sides on the sides.
- We put it in the freezer.
- Put lemon zest, berries, half a serving of sugar in the blender bowl, grind it in mashed potatoes (if using frozen berries, then wait until they completely defrost and merge the formed liquid).
- To the cheese add the remaining sugar with cream, whisk, mix with the bilberry mass.
- Spread the curd mass on the layer of cookies.
- Leave for at least 10-12 hours.
- Before serving, we decorate with blueberries and sprigs of mint or rosemary.
And finally a little advice. Ideal cheesecake can only come with quality cream cheese. Therefore, when choosing it, be careful. Bon Appetit everyone!