- 2kiwi fruit
- 225 g fresh strawberries
- 225 g grapes
- 100 g fresh or canned satsuma segments
- 225 g plain chocolate
- 150 ml double cream
- 2 tbsp brandy
1. Peel the kiwi fruit and cut each into four.
2. Hull the strawberries.
3. Arrange all the fruit attractively in serving bowls.
4. Melt the chocolate gently either in a fondue pan or in a basin over simmering water, and when completely melted gradually add the cream and brandy, stirring well .
5. Transfer the fondue to the table and keep hot over a burner.
6. Dip the fruit in the fondue, using fondue forks.