Today I will tell you about one magnificent and light dessert that can be eaten even before going to bed. Its exquisite taste will inspire you to cook such a dessert again.
- 300 g low-fat cottage cheese
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa
- 100 g natural yogurt
- 30 ml water
- 15 g gelatin
It’s up to you whether to add sweetener or not.
- Whip yogurt, cottage cheese, sweetener and cocoa in a blender until smooth.
- Soak gelatin in cold water for 10-15 minutes. Put the pan with gelatin on fire, but do not bring it to a boil.
- Add gelatin to the chocolate homogeneous cream and mix everything.
- Beat creamer for 1-2 minutes
- Pour mousse into ice-cream bowl and put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Dessert can be decorated with nuts.