The strawberry season will begin soon! Therefore, today we are going to share the next series of dishes with this wonderful berry.
Cottage cheese cake with strawberries is an indescribable pleasure of taste!And at the same time its preparation is quite simple.
What products to take
- 4 eggs;
- 150 g — sweet crackers;
- 40 ml — lemon juice;
- 150 g sugar;
- 500 ml of milk;
- 600 g — strawberries;
- 800 g cottage cheese;
- 100 g — butter;
- 10 tbsp. — cornstarch.
Begin to cook
- Crush the crackers finely.
- We melt the butter, cool it and mix it with crackers.
- We take the mold, cover it with parchment paper, spread the prepared mass with a layer and compact it a bit.
- We send everything to the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add half the sugar to the strawberry. The amount of sugar can be changed, of course. It is a matter of your taste.
- Grind everything, then mix with starch and put on fire.
- Boil on moderate heat for 3 minutes.
- To the cottage cheese we add milk, juice of a lemon and the remained sugar. After that it is necessary to mix everything
- We whisk the eggs and add them to the cottage cheese mass.
- We pour cottage cheese mass on crackers and arrange the strawberry mass upward.
- We put everything into in the oven preheated up to 160 degrees.
- Bake for 1 hour and cool in the baking tray.
It turns out to be a delicious cheesecake filled with strawberry taste. Cook delicious things with us and eat merrily! Enjoy your meal!