This cottage cheese is a real confectionery masterpiece! After all, a dessert is prepared with candied fruits and mascarpone. This means that it is literally melting in the mouth and turns out to be fantastically delicious.
Light, airy dessert with all its benefits can be prepared incredibly simply!
What products to take
- 50 ml — Cointreau liquor (or any other fruit one);
- 300 g of cottage cheese;
- 150 g — candied fruits;
- 300 g — mascarpone;
- 1 — lemon (peel);
- 100 g of sugar;
- 1 sachet of vanilla pudding;
- 4 eggs;
- 60 g butter.
Begin to cook
- Slice finely candied fruit (can be replaced with orange peel).
- Pour in the liqueur, leave everything for 2 hours.
- Whisk the butter with sugar.
- Whisk egg yolks until whitening condition, mix with butter.
- Combine pudding, mascarpone and cottage cheese. After that add creamy mass and stir everything carefully.
- Add the candied fruits together with the liquor, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Whisk the whites to the wholesome mass appearance.
- Put these ingredients into the total mass and gently mix everything.
- Pour into the mold of a 24 centimeter diameter.
- Send the future dish into the oven preheated up to 170 degree for 40 minutes.
- Turn off the oven, leave the dessert to stand there for one hour.
- Turn over on a dish, decorate the pie with candied fruits.
And here is a small piece of advice for you. — In accordance with the specialists’ points of view, if, during cooking, the souffle starts to turn brown on top, it is recommended just to cover it with foil. Enjoy your meal!