Tired of traditional whipped cream? Spice it up with our recipe for cranberry whipped cream. With its sweet and colorful hue, it makes a great addition to any dessert or ice-cream.
- ¾ c 100% juice (cranberry blend)
- 1 c light whipped topping (for whipped cream)
- ½ stick butter
1. Place the juice in a saucepan and boil for about 5-7 minutes until reduced to a syrup (about 3 tablespoons).
2. Allow to cool.
3. Place the whipped topping into a bowl and fold in the reduced juice.
4. Serve on top of your favorite dessert. Other 100% juices may be substituted.