We present to your attention a recipe for incredibly delicious donuts in powdered sugar. Their preparation takes little time and energy. For a quarter of an hour the delicacy is ready for tea.
List of ingredients
• 250 gr curd
• 3 eggs
• 8 tablespoons of wheat flour
• 3 tablespoons of sugar
• half a teaspoon of salt
• vegetable oil
• half a teaspoon of soda
• powdered sugar with vanilla
1. Put the cottage cheese in the container, drive the eggs, add flour, sugar, salt and water. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
2. Place the oil in the saucepan and reheat it.
3. Form small balls from the dough.
4. In the boiling oil send donuts and, constantly turning over, fry on a small fire. They should get brown.
5. After that, put them on a paper towel and leave for a few minutes. It must absorb excess oil.
6. Then put them on a dish and sprinkle with powdered sugar with vanilla.
If you like making dessert, you might like also Homemade marmelade, the recipe is here