Be sure to prepare a delicate cottage cheese dessert with pineapple at home — it will please you with its taste: tender curd mass in combination with aromatic fruits, just lick your fingers. I really love to prepare cottage cheese desserts: after all, cottage cheese is perfectly combined with any fruit and berries. All the charm of this delicacy is that it is prepared very quickly and does not require heat treatment. This is the perfect summer dessert, when there is no desire to stand at the stove for a long time, to turn on the oven, but you really want to pamper yourself with something delicious. This dessert can be served when guests come — and whatever fruit and berries you choose for it, do not doubt: your guests will be delighted.
List of ingredients
- 250 grams of cottage cheese;
- 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar;
- 200 milliliters of cream 30% fat and above;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- 100-150 grams of pineapple (slices);
- 1-2 tablespoons of orange liqueur.
- In a convenient bowl, put cottage cheese, add vanilla sugar, orange liqueur, and all beat well with a mixer or blender.
- Orange liqueur can be replaced with rum, cognac — or nothing to add.
- For the recipe, the curd is preferably not taken dry. I like to use soft homemade cottage cheese: it is more delicious than the storehouse and has a more pronounced taste.
- The amount of vanilla sugar is adjusted to your liking.
- In a comfortable dish, pour very cold cream (only cooled cream can be beat well) and, whisking with a mixer or in a blender, gradually, in several receptions, add sugar.
- Instead of cream you can use fatty sour cream.
- Then mix with a spoon or spatula whipped cream with a homogeneous curd mass.
- At the bottom of the dishes (I use transparent glassware), put canned pineapple, cut into pieces, and put the curd mass on top. Top of the curd mass, add a few slices of pineapple.
- Pineapple does not need to be canned, you can use fresh. Previously, it should be peeled off, cut off the top and cut into cubes of medium size.
- Fruits and berries can be used any: strawberries, grapes, banana, kiwi, raspberries, strawberries (and many others). You can add one kind of fruit, or you can create a mix of flavors.
- Dessert from above can be sprinkled with grated chocolate and decorated with a sprig of mint.
- The most delicious cottage cheese dessert is ready: it is very mouth-watering and fragrant, and will certainly please you with its taste.
If you like making dessert, you can try Apple Clouds