We present to your attention an easy-to-prepare dessert recipe that does not take much of your time and energy. But children just will be delighted! Incredibly delicious and delicate treat is based on fat-free cottage cheese. Such a masterpiece can afford also those, who are fighting with weight, because its composition includes a sufficient amount of protein, with a minimum content of fats and carbohydrates. Only 92 calories.
List of ingredients:
• 300 grams of cottage cheese (low-fat)
• 100 grams of yogurt
• two and a half tablespoons of cocoa
• 15 g of gelatin
• sweetener to taste
1. With a blender, whisk cottage cheese, yogurt, cocoa and sweetener.
2. Soak gelatin for a quarter of an hour in cold water. Then put it on fire and remove it from the plate when it completely dissolves.
3. Combine it with the mass from the blender. With the help of a mixer we turn everything into a homogeneous consistency.
4. Dispense the mixture into forms and send it to the refrigerator for 3 hours. If desired, you can decorate.
If you like chocolate, you can try also Chocolate cakes, the recipe is here