We advise you to prepare marshmallows with this recipe: the dessert conquers with its airiness, sweetness and incredible smell. It is prepared fairly quickly and easily, and it turns out simply magnificent and, most importantly, natural! Delicious homemade marshmallow will be for you a real discovery. Delicate and airy homemade marshmallow will give you and your loved ones an unforgettable pleasure!
List of ingredients
• soda — 1 pinch;
• citric acid — 1 pinch;
• sugar — 175 grams;
• boiled water — 75 grams.
• sugar — 400 grams;
• instant gelatin — 25 grams;
• boiled water — 220 milliliters;
• syrup — 165 grams.
So that the marshmallow does not stick together
• powdered sugar — 180 grams;
• cornstarch — 1,5 tablespoons.
1. First prepare the syrup, since without it nothing will turn out. I did not have a maple or corn house. So I decided to prepare the invert syrup myself. It is prepared very quickly and simply.
2. Sugar, citric acid and water are added to a saucepan with a thick bottom.
3. Put all this on the fire and bring it to a boil.
4. As soon as everything boils, cover the syrup with a lid and leave to stand for 45 minutes on a small fire.
5. Add a little soda and stir until it stops bubbling: while the syrup needs to be removed from the fire.
6. As soon as the syrup cools, it should become viscous, like honey. If there are a few bubbles left inside, it’s not scary. By the way, if you do not use the syrup immediately, then pour it into a small jar and close it. Syrup, of these ingredients, should be just 165 grams.
7. Let’s start cooking marshmallow. In the container, where we beat, pour gelatin and fill it with 110 milliliters of boiled water at room temperature.
8. Pour sugar into a saucepan. Advice: the pan should be with a thick bottom.
9. To the sugar infuse the remaining 110 milliliters of water and invert syrup. While the whole mixture is on fire, we stir it until the sugar dissolves completely.
10. The syrup is cooked to a temperature of 112 degrees, without it being necessary to stir it. We remove from the fire.
11. The mixer needs to beat gelatin at a low speed. In gelatin, with a thin trickle, pour in the syrup and gradually increase the speed of the mixer to the maximum. Whisking is not interrupted until we see that the mass has turned white and increased in volume.
12. Beat up to 10 minutes to have a persistent, thick stains.
13. Prepare a tray with paper for baking on the bottom. The paper will need to be oiled with sunflower oil. Air mass is poured into the mold and we spread it with the help of a scapula.
14. If you want a colored marshmallow, then add a few drops of the gel food coloring and use a toothpick to make chaotic stains on the surface. The dessert should freeze for at least six hours.
15. As soon as it’s time to cut our delicious home marshmallow into pieces, you should do this. Mix the powdered sugar and a half tablespoons of cornstarch. If cornstarch is missing, then you can take the potato starch.
16. We mix the ingredients and lubricate the knife, which we will cut, with powder. We do this so that the sticky mass does not stick. Separate the knife from the mass of the walls.
17. Sprinkle the top of the top with powder and starch, evenly spreading over the surface.
18. Remove the marshmallow, remove the paper from the bottom and put our airy delicacy on top.
19. Sprinkle the knife powder with starch and cut the marshmallow into pieces.
20. After you have cut everything into cubes, sprinkle them with sugar powder and starch, so that the lozenges do not stick together.
21. In the end, we will get just an unearthly yummy! Now you know how to make marshmallow and can please your family and friends. By the way, marshmallow can not only fry at the stake, but also decorate the top with cocoa, coffee or even desserts.