Delicious clouds with a crimson aroma are incredibly tasty and straight melting in the mouth.
List of ingredients:
• Gelatin — 15 grams
• Raspberry (need ice cream) — 300 grams
• Water — 3 tablespoons
• Sand sugar — 3-4 tablespoons
The quantity of products is calculated on the form of 18/18
1. First of all, take a small bowl and pour gelatin into it. Then pour water into it and soak it. We put frozen raspberries in a saucepan and warm it, but do not let it boil. Turn off the fire and grate the berries on a sieve.
2. Rinse the raspberries again in a saucepan and place on a plate. Set the fire and pour sugar on it. All the time we get in the way. Only the mixture starts to boil, turn off the fire. Put ready-made gelatin to raspberries and mix the mixture until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool down well.
3. Using a mixer, start whipping the raspberry mixture (about 10 minutes). The result is a dense and lush mass.
4. In the previously prepared form put the resulting mass. Level it with the help of the scapula.
5. Marshmallow is almost ready. All that’s left to do is put it in the refrigerator for at least eight hours.
If you like to amaze your family, try crispy wafers, the recipes is here