Do you think you can’t treat yourself with something sweet, being on a diet? Are you sure? How wrong you are! Do not refuse from the pleasure, because in fact there are a lot of wonderful tasty low-calorie desserts, which will not damage your figure.
We are asking you to go to the kitchen right now and to cook such a wonderful dietary tiramisu with oatmeal immediately. There are only 250 Kcal in one such portion!
What products to take
- 100 g — low-fat cottage cheese;
- 4 tbsp. — oatmeal;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 1 egg;
- to taste — liquid honey;
- boiled coffee (chilled).
Begin to cook
- Put the oatmeal into the blender and crush it thoroughly to the condition of flour.
- Then we add milk and egg to the oatmeal, mix it into a homogeneous mass.
- We pour into a mold or a transparent glass.
- We put for 5 minutes into a microwave oven.
- The mass will become thick, you need to cut it into pieces and soak the coffee.
- To the cottage cheese we should add honey. After that we mix everything carefully.
- We put a portion of the mass in a glass, cover with cottage cheese cream.
- In such a wad we alternate several layers.
- We put the future yummy thing into the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- When you are serving, you can sprinkle everything with cocoa powder.
That is all. It is time to eat incredibly delicious and at the same time dietary dessert. Bon appetit without consequences for the figure!