There is a whole story connected with this dessert. But in this recipe we are not talking about this, but about its incredibly tender taste and you can prepare it yourself. This delicacy is popular all over the world. Almost every restaurant has it on the menu. It is impossible not to love it. Translated from Italian, the name of this dessert is translated as «Pick me up», which is treated tiramisu is so tender and airy that it is only worth trying, you find yourself in the clouds. And this is actually so. In the recipe we propose, we will open to you the secrets of saving the cooking time of this delicious treat using two plastic bottles.
List of ingredients:
• mascarpone cheese — 250 gr
• granulated sugar — 50 gr
• cream — 250 ml
• eggs — 2 pieces
• savoyardi cookies — 6 pcs.
• frozen cherry — 200 gr
• cooked coffee — 200 ml
• milk chocolate — 500 gr
1. The first thing to do is to separate the yolks from the proteins. The first combine with sugar and mix well.
2. Protein together with cream. Blend the mixture with a blender.
3. In a separate container, mix these 2 mixtures. The cream for our tiramisu is cooked.
4. Rinse well the bottles (plastic) and form a semblance of glasses from them, cutting off the narrow part. Cut one of the walls on each of them and connect with each other so that the open part is on top.
5. Put half of the cream in our appliance. Then lay the frozen cherry. Then gently lay the cookie, pre-dipped in a coffee drink. Top with the rest of the cream. And on the edges again place the cherries. And again a layer of cookies with coffee.
6. After these actions, you should send the dessert to impregnate in the refrigerator (for 3 hours).
7. After this time, take out our tiramisu and push the bottles apart, thereby extracting the dessert from the mold.
8. In a water bath, melt the chocolate and fill it with a treat. If berries are left, you can decorate them.
If you like making dessert, try Varenniky, the recipe is here