- 1 swiss roll
- 3 tbsp brandy
- 300 ml raspberry yoghurt
- 100 g fresh or frozen raspberries, hulled or defrosted
- 300 ml double or whipping cream
- Whipped cream to decorate
1. Slice the Swiss roll thinly and use to line the base and sides of a 900 ml pudding basin.
2. Carefully spoon over the brandy.
3. In a bowl, mix together the yoghurt and raspberries.
4. Whip the cream until thick and fold into the yoghurt mixture.
5. Pour over the Swiss roll and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
6. Dip the basin briefly in warm water to help turn out the pudding.
7. Decorate with piped whipped cream and serve immediately.