This honey-cottage cheese cake is prepared very simply. Into its inner part you can add any soft fruit, for example, banana, mango, kiwi etc.
Also, the fruit can be just served to the cake, they will perfectly complement its taste.
What products to take:
- 1 tbsp — baking powder;
- 3 tbsp — liquid honey;
- 2/3 glass of sugar;
- 4 eggs;
- 3 glasses of flour.
- 600 g — sweet cheese mass;
- 800 g — fatty sour cream.
Begin to cook
- Whisk the sugar together with the eggs.
- Add honey and whisk everything again.
- Pour the flour together with the baking powder, knead the dough (it turns out to be a little sticky).
- We divide the obtained dough into three parts.
- Each one is rolled into a layer of about 0.5 centimeter thick.
- We cut into strips in 1 centimeter.
- Bake for about five minutes in an oven at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- For cream preparation mix cottage cheese with sour cream.
- The mold should be covered with foil.
- At the bottom it is necessary to lay a layer of cream, then sticks of dough, then at will, fruit. The last things are not obligatory.
- In the same way we have to do several other layers.
- After that cover the top with foil.
- We send the components into the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- We turn the dish upside down.
You can decorate such a cake in different ways, for example, do it with chocolate or berries. Enjoy your meal!