- tbsp Woolwich Dairy Plain N Simple Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 1 large apple
- natural ingredient-based food colouring
- dark chocolate chips
- dried cranberries
- drizzle of honey
- drizzle of chocolate-hazelnut spread
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Cut the apple in width-wise slices about ¼-½” thick each, cutting directly through the core.
- Use an apple corer or icing tip to cut through the core of each apple slice, making a perfect circle in the center of each.
- Spread ½-1 tbsp of Woolwich Dairy Plain N Simple Spreadable Goat Cheese onto each apple slice.
- Eat plain, or add toppings for more flavour!
Tip: Parents, encourage your kids to give these a try by colouring the Spreadable Goat Cheese with all natural food colouring before spreading it onto each slice, making this a wholesome, colourful snack resembling ‘real’ donuts, that your kids won’t refuse! A touch of honey can also be mixed into the cheese for a sweeter snack!