- 32oz Plain, Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- one 12oz can Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste (I used homemade!)
- 2 tsp Stevia Extract
- 1 tsp Natural Butter Flavor
- 128g (4 scoops) Unflavored Whey Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Freeze your ice cream maker bowl for 24+ hours (I used my KitchenAid ice cream maker attachment).
- In a blender, add the yogurt, milk, vanilla paste, stevia extract, and butter flavor. Blend until smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the protein powder, xanthan gum, and salt. With the blender running, slowly add in the dry ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Place the frozen ice cream maker attachment onto the stand mixer and turn on the “stir” speed. Pour ice cream mixture into the ice cream bowl and churn until soft-serve consistency.
- Transfer the ice cream into a freezer-safe dish. Cover and freeze until it’s the texture you prefer (~3-5 hours).