Have you ever tried mango tapioca? Unfortunately, many people all over the world answer this question negatively. But in vain! — If you taste it even once it immediately turns out to be your favorite dish. Are you ready for the new experience? – Let’s go, then!
So here is the recipe of the dish, which is considered to take a considerable place in the list of the best salad desserts.
We would also like to mention that Heavens like Mango Tapioca is believed to be an ideal choice for hot summer days. There is a small secret. — You see, if you serve it chilled, everyone will definitely go crazy about its taste.
As a rule, it is appreciated both by children and by adults. – Usually it doesn’t stay in the fridge for a long time, as it goes out rather quickly. So, perhaps, that is the sign to do as much of it as it is possible. Who knows?
Another advantage is that this dessert is prepared very easily and the ingredients don’t cost much. Yummy thing and low cost are the perfect features, aren’t they?
Some experienced cooks appreciate the idea to prepare Heavens like Mango Tapioca in the very morning. The process takes not much than 15 minutes at relatively low heat. And you shouldn’t forget to stir constantly. Then the tapioca has to be set aside in order to soak it in its own juice. Some people prefer to pre-cook it a day before and to cool in the fridge until morning.
When you are choosing mango for this dish, you have to take only the sweetest ones, as their taste as well as the smell, is very important for your future salad.
List of required products:
- 1 cup Nestle (or all purpose) cream;
- 1 cup Alaska evaporated milk;
- 3 fresh and sweet mangoes;
- 1 1/2 cup Alaska condensed milk;
- 1/4 kilo Tapioca pearls;
- 1/4 cup water;
Begin to cook
- At the very beginning it is recommended to peel one mango and to remove its seeds.
- Put the fruit into the blender, add some water and blend until the smooth condition.
- Combine the tapioca, which has been already cooked, blended mango, prepared cream and milk mentioned above. After that mix everything well.
- Now it is high time to use the remaining 2 mangoes. Slice them it and put as a topping.
- Cool the dish in the fridge for few hours before serving.
- Enjoy this yummy thing!
Note: If you want to adjust the sweetness, you can add some more condensed milk or ordinary sugar. The amount of mangoes is optional, that is why you can take them more, if you want.