Curd cheese, which we ate as a child, seemed more delicious. After all, they consisted only of natural ingredients. Unfortunately, it’s quite difficult to find similar ones in the stores nowadays. But, sometimes you want to taste this delicious dessert. That’s why we decided to share a recipe for their preparation with you. So that you can please yourself and loved ones with this amazing delicacy.
List of ingredients
• cottage cheese — 0,4 kg
• evaporated milk — 4 tbsp
• bitter chocolate — 100 gr
• butter — 100 gr
1. Prepare molds in which you will make cheese.
2. Separately, in a water bath, melt the chocolate, add 15 gr. butter. Stir until it becomes of uniform consistency. Smear the inside of the mold with the resulting glaze. Send to the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Take a bowl and spread the cottage cheese. Pour condensed milk into it and add butter, it needs to be slightly softened. Using a blender, bring everything to a homogeneous mass.
4. Get prepared chocolate molds and fill them with curd mass. Top with the remaining glaze. Put again in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and its ready.
If you like cheese, you can try also Cheesecake by this recipe