We present you the recipe for a delicious marshmallow cooked independently at home! This delicious delicacy has a tremendous taste, but, what is particularly gratifying, there are no more than 80 calories per 100 grams of the product. Do not be lazy and please your family by preparing this dessert.
List of required products
- Gelatin — 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla — ½ bags
- Kefir — 1 liter
- Water — 2 two hundred gram glasses
- Sour cream (low-fat) — ¾ of two hundred gram glasses
- Sugar — 1 two-hundred-gramme glass
- Take a small bowl and put all the gelatin into it. Pour water to it and soak for 30-40 minutes.
- Put a bowl with gelatin on a small fire and stir all the time until the liquid begins to boil.
- As soon as the gelatin boils, turn off the heat and set aside to cool and get room temperature.
- In a separate container pour kefir and sour cream. Pour vanilla and plain sugar to them. Stir well and shake for 5-6 minutes. You can whip as a mixer, and with the help of a whisk.
- Do not stop whipping, add gelatin. Continue to beat for 4-5 minutes.
- You will get a thick mass. Transfer it to the previously prepared form, and place it for 4-6 hours in the refrigerator.
- When the specified time passes, your marshmallow will freeze. Now, you can take the knife and cut it into pieces as you like.
You can try also home delicious dessert from dried fruits, the recipe is here