Berry sauce is great for any meat. Especially delicious are raspberry or cranberry sauces.
Many people think that berries are suitable only for making desserts. But the combination of such sauces with poultry and meat is amazing! Prepare a berry sauce from a raspberry, serve it to any meat dish, and you will see, what sensation will be among the visitor because of its taste. Moreover, the sauce is prepared very simply.
What products to take
Begin to cook
- Take a saucepan with a thick bottom or a deep stewing pan.
- We lay the berries, pour sugar and mix everything carefully.
- We pour some dry red wine inside.
- We put the container on a moderate fire, bring it to a boiling condition.
- Reduce the heat to a minimum, cook with constant stirring for fifteen minutes.
- For such a time, the wine evaporates completely, so berry sauce can be served without fear even to small children.
- The sauce is completely ready, when the mass boils down for about half of its volume.
- Remove everything from the cook, add pepper and mix carefully.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Then strain it through a sieve.
A wonderful berry sauce from raspberries is ready. Its taste will perfectly complement any meat dish. For its preparation you can use both fresh and frozen raspberries.