Smooth.Cool. Refreshing. And a tiny glimpse of Summer. Yes, these Parfaits showed me the beach, the sand, the crystal blue clear waters, and the sound of seagulls squawking over head for a chip!
- 2 medium — large ripe mangos , peeled, cheeks removed and flesh chopped and pre-chilled
- 1 x 250g | 8oz tub low fat/fat free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup natural sweetener or coconut sugar (more if needed, depending on the sweetness of your mangoes)
- 2 — 3 tablespoons honey (adjust to suit your tastes)
- 1 — 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup desiccated/shredded coconut
How To Prepare
- Combine all ingredients into a food professor, and process until smooth and free from lumps. (I have a I I food processor perfect for this quantity, but you can try a magic bullet (tall cup) or blender if you don;t have a processor).
- Pour into 4 serving glasses, and serve with strawberries, extra chopped mangoes, greek yoghurt, or extra coconut!
- Alternatively, if using fresh mangoes at room temperature (not pre-chilled) leave the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for about an hour or so, until chilled.