Incredibly useful and very tasty mix of dried fruits and nuts. It will fill your body with lots of vitamins and will support immunity at any time of the year.
List of ingredients
• Dried fruits, dried apricots — 100 grams
• Hazelnut Nuts — 125 grams
• Nuts almonds — 125 grams
• Lemon peel — 2 teaspoons
• Sugar powder — 40 grams
• Cinnamon (ground) — 2 teaspoons
• Sugar (brown) — 100 grams
• Honey — 200 grams
• Powder of cocoa beans — 40 grams
• Wheat flour — 60 grams
• Ginger (ground) — ½ teaspoon
1. Put a frying pan on the stove and pour hazelnuts in it. Fry. Pour out on the towel. To clean them, repeat the roasting and pour out again on the towel. Next, nuts need to be rubbed, so all the husks will fall behind them.
2. Take almonds and grate them (using a large fraction).
3. Cut dried fruits into small pieces.
4. Take a bowl (preferably more) and place all the products in it. Add lemon zest to them (it should be cut very early in advance).
5. In a separate container combine wheat flour, cocoa bean powder and spices. Stir well.
6. Add the flour mixture to the mixture of dried fruits with nuts and stir.
7. Take a small pot and sprinkle sugar and honey into it. Put it on a stove and turn on a small fire. Stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves completely. Once it boils, turn off the heat and pour in the resulting syrup to dried fruits and nuts, while you need to quickly mix the mass (the mixture freezes almost instantly).