Peanut butter pie. If there is a peanut butter lover in your midst, then I think they will love you forever if you make them this pie. And no baking required? That makes it even better!
Preparation time:10 minutes
Cooking time: 5minutes
Chocolate Cookie Crust
- 25 chocolate sandwich cookies such as Oreos
- 3 tablespoons butter
Peanut Butter Pie Filling
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 3 cups whipped cream or 1 8-ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- vanilla ice cream or whipped cream optional
- 10 miniature peanut butter cups halved, optional
- chocolate sauce optional
How To Prepare
For the chocolate cookie pie crust, preheat oven to 350º F. Crush chocolate cookie sandwiches, until they are fine crumbs. Melt the butter and mix into the cookie crumbs until well combined. Press into a oven and freezer-safe pie plate. Bake for 5 — 7 minutes until set. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
For the peanut butter pie filling, cream together the cream cheese, peanut butter, confectioner’s sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in whipped cream and spread into prepared pie crust. Place in the refrigerator to chill completely, at least one hour.
Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, peanut butter cups and chocolate sauce, optional.