This sweet and fresh dessert gives deep grape flavors with a yummy custard texture. It’s easy to make and loved by all! Garnish with whipped cream and whole grapes.
- 12 eggyolks, slightly beaten
- ¾ cup grape juice
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- Whole seedless grapes and dollops of whipped cream for garnishes
1. Combine egg yolks and sugar. Add grape juice.
2. Cook in a double boiler over hot water, beating constantly, until light and fluffy. Cool and / or chill.
3. Can be served warm, cold or at room temperature.
4. Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and whole grapes.