• 13 oz. (26 Tbs.) unsalted butter, room temperature
• 1-2/3 cup granulated sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 lb. (3-3/4 cups) all-purpose flour
• 7-1/2 oz. (1-1/2 cups) chopped, toasted hazelnuts
• 2 cups raspberry preserves
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Butter a 9×13-inch pan.
3. Mix butter and sugar until fluffy with mixer, add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the flour and mix just enough to incorporate. Add the nuts and mix a little longer until just blended.
4. Pour 2/3 of the mixture into the prepared pan. Spread with the raspberry preserves and add the rest.
5. Bake for 1h, until you see the top is getting lightly browned.
If you like baking, you can also try also Three chocolate cake